|Snapshot a wiki outline page to a WordPress course site
|Requirement for the Course Developer badge
Create an outline of wiki pages for your learning pathway, and publish a snapshot to generate the navigation for your course site.
The purpose of this learning challenge is to:
- Convert your “Learning Pathway Outline” into a wiki outline page that includes the wiki-text for creating the sub-pages needed for authoring, and
- Publish a snapshot, generating the WordPress site navigation for your learning pathway.
By completing this learning challenge, you will have:
- Created the sub-page place-holders needed for the authoring of your learning pathway in the wiki
- Learned how to publish a snapshot of a wiki outline page to a WordPress course site
- Completed another building block for the EDT4OL Course developer badge.