The overall aim of this session is to create interactive online learning activities using H5P software.
To earn the ‘H5P Author’ badge for this learning challenge, you will design and create three different H5P objects, which you will include in a blog post on your personal WordPress portfolio blog site.
Later in the course, you will build on this knowledge to design H5P activities as part of a learning sequence, and embed them via WikiEducator into your WordPress course site.
In this learning challenge, you will complete a series of activities and mini-challenges, leading to publication of a blog post demonstrating your use of H5P software to create engaging and effective learning activities.
On successful completion of this learning challenge, you will have:
- Explained the role of simple interactive activities in supporting online learning
- Selected appropriate H5P content types for your intended learning activities
- Created a range of interactive learning activities using the H5P plug-in within a WordPress site
- Combined a variety of H5P content and activities into a single H5P ‘container’
- Downloaded and uploaded an H5P object for re-use on another site
- Embedded three H5P objects into a blog post on your personal WordPress portfolio blog site