In this learning challenge, you will develop a printable teaching resource by re-mixing vector graphics for use in the classroom.
On successful completion of this learning challenge, you will have:
- Learned about the difference between raster and vector graphics, and the implications for developing a printable teaching resource
- Practised the basic graphic operations needed to generate a simple diagram or chart, using LibreOffice Draw
- Imported and edited an openly licensed SVG graphic in LibreOffice Draw
- Reviewed a case-study on generating a graphic advance organiser incorporating SVG graphics
- Developed your own diagram, chart, or graphic advance organiser using openly licensed vector graphics for use as a printed teaching resource