In this learning challenge, we review the process for composing and sharing OER teaching resources for use in the classroom.
In this learning challenge, you will:
- Acquire the pre-requisite knowledge of what an OER is
- Review the six types of Creative Commons licences
- Familiarise yourself with the steps in the OER development process
- Find OER images using dedicated image sites and internet search engines
- Correctly attribute a Creative Commons licensed image
Please note: In these materials, we use the spelling ‘licence’ for the noun (thing or object) and ‘license’ for the verb (action). You may see the American English ‘license’ used for both noun and verb on some websites or other materials.