Learning outcome and objectives
On successful completion of this short course learners will design online activity-based assessment to support teaching and learning.
On successful completion of the modules learners will be able to:
- Understand assessment for learning, assessment of learning and assessment as learning in relation to summative and formative assessment
- Reflect on the relationship between assessment and activity-based teaching and learning
- Appreciate the value of feedback in meaningful assessment
- Explore ways of providing meaningful feedback
- Design alternatives to formal, summative assessment