You have the opportunity to demonstrate your achievement in this course by earning one Partial Completion digital badge, or an Assessor badge together with a AS4ODFL Certificate of completion.
On this page, we explain how you can earn the badge/s and the certificate. To preview the badges and find out more about viewing and sharing digital badges, see Digital badges. To learn about obtaining and verifying your certificate of completion, see Certificate of completion.
Partial completion badge
- There is a learning challenge quiz at the end of Week One and Week Two. The learning challenge quizzes mark your progress through the course. They serve as formative assessment for you to check your understanding.
- The consolidated formative assessment quiz is based on the learning challenge quizzes in Week One and Week Two.
- Participants who successfully complete the consolidated formative assessment quiz at the end of Week Three will receive a partial completion badge.
Participants who successfully complete the consolidated formative assessment quiz and an integrated activity at the end of week three will earn an assessor badge and a PDF Certificate of Completion.
- The consolidated formative assessment quiz is made up of the learning challenge quizzes in Week One and Week Two.
- You will complete the integrated activity at the end of Week Three.
To complete the integrated activity, you will need to:
- Design an assessment activity as described in the learning challenge instructions and
- Upload assessment activity to the relevant page of the AS4ODFL Moodle site
Your consolidated formative assessment quiz and integrated activity will be reviewed by a teacher on the course. If approved, you will receive notification that the assessor badge has been awarded to you. This may take some time, depending on the time zone the teacher is working in, but will typically be done within 24 hours if received on a working day.
All approved resources will also be shared with other learners on the Moodle site.
If your resource is not approved, you will receive brief feedback on how to improve it, and an opportunity to upload it again.
AS4ODFL Certificate of completion
If you successfully complete the whole Assessment skills for open, distance and flexible learning course, by earning an assessor badge, you will also automatically earn a AS4ODFL Certificate of Completion.